If you are currently in 8th, 9th, or 10th grade, a Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, or Mountain View resident, or attend school in Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, or Mountain View, we invite you to apply to become a member of next year’s E3 program. The program runs from late August, 2015 through early June 2016. As a program member, you will:
- Develop your leadership and communication skills
- Design and participate in monthly service projects
- Connect with local nonprofit organizations
- Learn from local philanthropists about the potential impact of giving
- Become an effective grant-maker and strategic youth philanthropist
The E3 program term is for two years. We will meet on Wednesday evenings 7-9pm, from late August -early June. We have an all-day retreat in August and service projects (weekends and/or evenings) throughout the year.
Applications (and letters of recommendation) are due by 9am April 27 2015.
The fee to participate is $150 per year. Financial assistance is available.
Questions? Contact Program Director: Skye DeLano or Advisor Catherine Herzog firstname.lastname@example.org