The LACF E3 Youth Philanthropy Board grew again this year (2013-14) to 32 Board members, comprising students from: Egan, Castilleja, Mountain View High School, Los Altos High School, Bellarmine, Menlo School, Pinewood and Woodside Priory.
This year’s group is the largest in LACF E3 Youth Philanthropy’s 8-year history, with nearly 50% new members.
New Members 2014-2015:
- Amanda Koong, Mountain View HS
- Andrew Lee, Los Altos HS
- Andrew Motey, Bellarmine College Preparatory
- Anisha Desai, Los Altos HS
- Dominique Lau, Mountain View HS
- Emiley Kim, Los Altos HS
- Madeline Chu, Los Altos HS
- Nathan Liu, Los Altos HS
- Rahul Shukla, Harker
- Seema Ahmed, Mountain View HS
- Tiffanie Luther, Mountain View HS
- William Thabit, Los Altos HS
2014 Grants (Total $10,000):
- Mountain View Cops & Gobblers: $2,100
- Living Classroom for MV and Los Altos School Districts: $2,000
- Bring Me a Book: $2,500
- Kick Lead Dream KLD Summer Camp: $2,000
- Los Altos HS LET’s Program (partnered with Silicon Valley Family and Children’s Services): $400
- Adolescent Counseling Services (ACS) Outlet Leadership Program: $1,000
The group meets twice a month on Mondays, from 7-9 pm, from late August through early June. (We have approximately 40 hours of program time over the course of the year, more than twice the amount of other programs).