The Los Altos Community Foundation (LACF) has been a strong supporter of the American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life event for several years.
We have once again formed a team for the 2014 Relay that will take place at Egan Middle School in Los Altos from 10:00 am, Saturday, June 14th to 10:00 am Sunday, June 15th.
We would like your participation and support. Here is what you can do:
1. Donate to Relay for Life in support of LACF’s team. You can donate in one of two ways:
Online through the following process:
1. Go to this page: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLCY14CA?pg=entry&fr_id=57248
2. Click once on the “Donate” button and pick “Donate to a Team”
3. Find Los Altos Community Foundation
4. Pick “Donate Now” and it will be credited to the LACF team.
Mail a check to:
American Cancer Society, Inc.
747 Camden Avenue, Suite B
Campbell, CA 95008
Make checks to: ACS / Los Altos Relay
Note in the memo line that this is for the “Los Altos Community Foundation”
2. Walk during the relay. 10am Saturday through 10am Sunday.
If you’d like to walk, please contact George Limbach at email@example.com
NOTE: There is a special Luminaria Ceremony on the Egan Middle School track at 8:00 pm Saturday to remember people we have lost to cancer, to support people who currently have cancer, and to honor people who have fought cancer in the past!
3. Attend LACF’s Luminaria Decorating Party! Friday, June 13th, 4:00- 7:30 pm.
Taking place in the Chan’s backyard at 575 University Avenue, Los Altos.
Paper bags and decorations will be provided. All you have to bring is your creativity and donations (Relay for Life usually asks $10 per bag). Light appetizers and drinks will be provided.