Christina Rudolph has joined LACF as its new Executive Assistant / Office Manager.
She will be working full time and responsible for:
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence, including email newsletters
- Taking care of incoming donations and managing our donor database
- Supporting our grant making activities
- Event and volunteer coordination
- Scheduling and office management
Her email is christina.rudolph@
Christina has worked part time for the last several years as a project manager for local firms providing custom design and stationery products. Before that she did marketing communications and customer relations for firms such as SGI and Pete’s Brewing (remember Pete’s Wicked Ale? She was involved with the IPO of Pete’s Brewing).
Christina grew up in the area and has lived in Los Altos for 16 years with her husband Colin. They have two girls, in 5th and 7th grades.
She’ll be sitting at the front desk, so stop by and say hi.