As a member of the Sustainers’ Circle, you join generous individuals who support Los Altos Community Foundation with an annual gift of $1,000 or more. Sustainers’ Circle donors contribute most of the annual funds to LACF and help ensure the continuation of its programs and community grants which sustain and improve the special character of Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, and the surrounding area.
With your annual gift at the Sustainers’ level or higher you help LACF further improve your community today and for future generations.
- Ten (10) one-year gift memberships that you can give to your friends and neighbors
- One year membership to the Sustainer’s Circle
- Invitation to private event for Sustainer’s Circle members only
- Recognition (if you wish) at the annual LACF brunch and meeting.
- Nominating privileges for the annual Community Services Award.
- Always listed in LACF materials as a 21st Century Founder
- All of the additional benefits of LACF membership
Become a member of the Sustainers’ Circle today!
Los Altos Community Foundation, 183 Hillview Avenue, Los Altos, CA 94022, Tel: 650-949-5908, Fax: 650-949-0807, Email
Los Altos Community Foundation is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization. All gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Los Altos Community Foundation’s Federal Tax ID is 77-0273721