By joining Los Altos Community Foundation, you’ll support its programs, enable the growth of additional programs while also becoming part of a dedicated community of local residents and business owners.
- A subscription to our monthly e-newsletter, The Community Builder
- Free admission to monthly socials called “Member Mixers”
- Advance notice of the LACF’s traditional celebrations-Summer Solstice Party, John Gardner Awards Breakfast and LACF Annual Meeting and Brunch
- Discounts on tickets to John Gardner Awards Breakfast and LACF Annual Meeting and Brunch
- Annual recognition in our publications and website – unless you prefer to opt out
- Participation in LACF committees and programs
Founders enjoy all of the above membership benefits plus:
- Ten (10) one-year gift memberships that you can give to your friends and neighbors
- One-year membership to the Sustainer’s Circle
- Invitation to private event for Sustainer’s Circle members only
- Nominating privileges for the annual Community Services Award
- Always listed in LACF materials as a Founder
Sustainers enjoy all Member and Founder benefits plus recognition (if you wish) at the annual LACF brunch and meeting
Advocates enjoy all the benefits as a Sustainer plus the additional recognition for your generosity, if you wish
Patrons enjoy all the benefits as a Sustainer plus the additional recognition for your generosity, if you wish
- Does your company offer Corporate Gift Matching? If so, please leverage this benefit toward your LACF donation. Mail, fax, or email your employer’s gift matching form to LACF.
- Contact us if you would like your donation to be anonymous and not noted in the Annual Report.
Your generosity is appreciated!
Los Altos Community Foundation, 183 Hillview Avenue, Los Altos, CA 94022, Tel: 650-949-5908, Fax: 650-949-0807, Email: email@example.com.
Los Altos Community Foundation is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization. All gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Los Altos Community Foundation’s Federal Tax ID is 77-0273721