By joining Los Altos Community Foundation, you’ll support its programs, enable the growth of additional programs while also becoming part of a dedicated community of local residents and business owners.
- A subscription to our monthly e-newsletter, The Community Builder
- Free admission to monthly socials called “Member Mixers”
- Advance notice of the LACF’s traditional celebrations-Summer Solstice Party, John Gardner Awards Breakfast and LACF Annual Meeting and Brunch
- Discounts on tickets to John Gardner Awards Breakfast and LACF Annual Meeting and Brunch
- Annual recognition in our publications and website – unless you prefer to opt out
- Participation in LACF committees and programs
Founder – First Time $1,000 donation Founders enjoy all of the above membership benefits plus:
- Ten (10) one-year gift memberships that you can give to your friends and neighbors
- One-year membership to the Sustainer’s Circle
- Invitation to private event for Sustainer’s Circle members only
- Nominating privileges for the annual Community Services Award
- Always listed in LACF materials as a Founder
Sustainer – Subsequent $1,000 donation Sustainers enjoy all Member and Founder benefits plus recognition (if you wish) at the annual LACF brunch and meeting
Advocate – $2,500 Advocates enjoy all the benefits as a Sustainer plus the additional recognition for your generosity, if you wish
Patron – $10,000 Patrons enjoy all the benefits as a Sustainer plus the additional recognition for your generosity, if you wish
- Does your company offer Corporate Gift Matching? If so, please leverage this benefit toward your LACF donation. Mail, fax, or email your employer’s gift matching form to LACF.
- Contact us if you would like your donation to be anonymous and not noted in the Annual Report.
Los Altos Community Foundation, 183 Hillview Avenue, Los Altos, CA 94022, Tel: 650-949-5908, Fax: 650-949-0807, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Los Altos Community Foundation is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization. All gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Los Altos Community Foundation’s Federal Tax ID is 77-0273721
Your generosity is appreciated!