By giving to Los Altos Community Foundation (LACF), your clients will receive personal, flexible service while knowing that they are supporting their Foundation’s work to improve our local communities, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, and Mountain View.
Your client can:
- Give now, have an immediate impact, and receive charitable tax deductions this year. Three primary ways of giving now are:
- Give later through a Planned Gift to LACF. By doing this, clients become members of LACF’s Legacy Circle along with many other visionary community members. There are numerous options for leaving a Planned Gift, including:
- Naming LACF as a beneficiary of a retirement account (401k or IRA) or life insurance policy.
- Bequest in will. Sample bequest language.
- Life income gifts.
- Gifts of real estate or property.
LACF is a 501(c)(3) public charity, allowing your clients to be eligible for maximum tax benefits under law.
"We opened a Donor-Advised Fund with LACF because our donation of privately held stock required special treatment and sophistication, which LACF provided. This was a win-win-win for us as donors, for the Foundation, and ultimately for the local community causes that we support."
-- Rich Strock, DAF Owner