Gifts accepted by LAMV-CF include:
- Appreciated securities. Clients earn a charitable tax deduction based on market value, which is often better than donating after-tax income.
- Charitable IRA Rollover allows individuals to donate up to $100,000 to charities without a tax penalty when given from the retiree’s Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Name LAMV-CF as a beneficiary of a retirement account (401(k) or IRA) or life insurance policy.
- Include LAMV-CF in estate plans. Sample bequest language
- Real estate
- Partnership interests such as limited liability company interests and limited partnerships
- Life Income Gifts such as:
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Charitable Gift Annuity
Contact Laural Iverson at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about these types of gifts.