LAMV-CF's E3 Youth Philanthropy Program connects local high school students to help realize their vision for social change.
E3 applications for the 2022-2023 program are now open.
E3 Youth Philanthropy educates, engages, and empowers local youth to create positive change in their local communities. E3 is a managed program of Los Altos Mountain View Community Foundation.
Through E3, participants have the opportunity to:
- Make grants totaling $10,000 to local nonprofits;
- Learn from local philanthropists about nonprofits and the positive impacts of
- Design and participate in service projects; and,
- Develop leadership and communication skills.
E3 participants are residents of or attend school in Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, or Mountain View. Interested students must be entering 10th or 11th grade in the following August. Students are selected for a two-year program, participating for 10th & 11th or 11th & 12th grade.
The program runs from mid-August through May.
- Students participate in local in-person meetings every other Wednesday evening from 7:00 - 9:00 pm.
- The year begins with a Saturday retreat in August.
- All members participate in service projects (weekends and/or evenings) intermittently throughout the year.
$200. (Financial aid is available).
E3 applications are available for submitting April 5 - May 24.
- Complete Application
- Submit ASAP - April 5 -28
Contact E3 Program Director: Christy Tonge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Los Altos Mountain View Community Foundation at 650-949-5908.
Each year, LAMV-CF gives the E3 program $10,000. The E3 student board selects a focused need area each year and gives grants to nonprofits and programs that benefit residents of Mountain View, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, and surrounding communities.
The E3 grant cycle takes place in March and Aprile each year.
LAMV-CF's E3 Youth Philanthropy Program educates, engages, and empowers local youth to create positive change in their local communities.
2021-22 E3 Leadership Board
2021/2022 E3 Board Members