Congrats LEAD Class of 2019 Graduates!
Back row: Adin Miller, Margriet DeLange, Bill Sheppard, Vivien D’Andrea, Birgitte Goossen, Kim Mosley, Arvind Ven, Chris Roat,
Jonathan Weinberg, Claudia Coleman (Program Manager), Norelle Tavrow, Jane Truscott, Steve Chu
Front row: Lori Sevcik, Nadja Jackson, Kellie Riccoboni, Jolee Crosson, Rachel Grainger, Shannon Geary, Bridget Matheson, Ying Liu, Ellie Ahi
Not pictured: Chandra Nath, Steve Kattner, Michael Ellerin
About the Leadership, Education & Advancement (LEAD) Program
Are you interested in making a difference in our community? Then you should join the LEAD Program!
Participants learn about the local organizations and leaders that drive our community.
Since 1995, many of the 450+ LEAD graduates have run for and/or been on City Council, school board, commissions, or assumed nonprofit leadership roles.
Past participants have included those who are:
- New to the area or who have lived here for years
- Contemplating a run for a City Council, School Board or Commission position
- Interested in giving back or getting involved in our community
Details on the LEAD Class – Enrollment is now closed for 2020!
- Classes are held on Wednesday evenings from 7:00-9:00 pm.
- The first class is a half-day Saturday workshop (including lunch).
- We invite local residents and business owners to take part in this program to meet local leaders, learn about community programs, and find ways to become involved.
- Class size is limited.
- Cost to participate: $150
2020 LEAD Schedule
Half-day Workshop (Lunch Included): Saturday, 1/25/2020
2020 Class Dates: 1/29, 2/12, 2/26, 3/11, 3/25, 4/15, 4/29, 5/6, 5/20
2020 Graduation Celebration: 6/3
Questions? Call: 650-949-5908 or email: email@example.com