Apply Now for the 2019 LEAD Class!
- The next LEAD class will begin in January 2019.
- Classes are typically held on Wednesday evenings from 7:00-9:00 pm; the first class is a half-day Saturday workshop (including lunch). The 2019 LEAD schedule will be published in December 2018.
- We invite local residents and business owners to take part in this program to meet local leaders, learn about community programs, and find ways to become involved.
- The 2019 class size is limited to 22 participants.
- Cost to participate: $150
Click on the Apply for LEAD button below and print/scan/email form to firstname.lastname@example.org or print/send to Los Altos Community Foundation, c/o Annette Knapp, LEAD, 183 Hillview Ave., Los Altos, CA 94022. Application Deadline: January 9, 2019.
About the Leadership, Education & Advancement (LEAD) Program
Are you interested in making a difference in our community? Then you should participate in the LEAD Program!
Participants learn about the local organizations that drive our community and meet their leaders.
Since 1995, many of the 450+ LEAD graduates have run for and/or been on City Council, school board, commissions, or assumed nonprofit leadership roles.
Past participants have included those who are:
- New to the area or who have lived here for years
- Contemplating a run for a City Council, School Board or Commission position
- Interested in giving back or getting involved in our community
Questions? Call: 650-949-5908 or email: email@example.com