The #TogetherMV Fund is a partnership between the City of Mountain View and Los Altos Community Foundation to raise funds for Mountain View community members who have been economically burdened by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The #TogetherMV Fund was created to support:
- Families that have lost wages from reduced work hours and layoffs
- Small businesses that have been unable to remain open
- Seniors in need
- Our unstably-housed neighbors who face heightened health risks from community spread of COVID-19
Available opportunities to help those who have been adversely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic include:
- Rent relief - these donations will be added to the funds the City has already given to the Community Services Agency (CSA) to expand help for local tenants in need.
- Small business relief - these donations will be combined with funds allocated by the City and a donation from Google. Please note that the Mountain View Small Business Resiliency Program fund is now closed. The need in our community remains high. In collaboration with the City of Mountain View, LACF is now directing support to the renter community.