What We Do
Since 1991, Los Altos Community Foundation has served the communities of Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, and Mountain View.
LACF inspires, leads, and empowers residents for a stronger community.
The Foundation’s focus areas include:
- Grants – to enhance the work of nonprofits.
- Social Impact Programs – to help support the leadership development and engagement of local residents.
- Emerging Nonprofit Incubation – to support and build a strong nonprofit ecosystem.
- Community Engagement – we partner with community organizations and residents on solutions that make a difference.
- Philanthropic Fund Management – we support and work with donor fund advisors on their philanthropic journeys.