The Spring 2021 cycle of LACF’s Community Grants is now open.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, March 03, 2021, 11:59 PM PST (Midnight)
LACF’s Community Grants fund new or existing services and initiatives through general operating or program-specific grants.
- Application opens: January 25, 2021
- Application deadline: March 3, 2021
- Applicants notified of awards or declinations: May 3, 2021
LACF accepts grant applications for charitable, educational, or community building purposes, primarily from tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) charitable organizations.
We prioritize organizations and projects in Mountain View, Los Altos, and Los Altos Hills with impact in one or more of the following areas:
- Supporting children, families, and/or senior citizens
- Enhancing community life
- Uplifting vulnerable populations
- Increasing educational opportunities
We are particularly interested in proposals from organizations led by women and/or BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color).
For time-critical, unforeseen opportunities or grant requests of $1,000 or less, contact LACF directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. In these situations, we may be able to respond outside of our regular grantmaking cycles.
If your organization was awarded a grant in Spring 2020 that requires a report and is now applying for a new grant for Spring 2021, please note that we have incorporated the reporting requirements into the current application.
Submit a Report for a Past Grant
If not applying for Spring 2021 Grant
- LACF may contact applicants to gather additional information, documentation, or clarification.
- Funds are disbursed electronically; grantees are asked to provide banking information when award notification is received.